Renshaw White Colour Melts are colourful buttons, ideal for coating, moulding, dipping and decorating.
Made in the United Kingdom.
Renshaw Colour Melts are perfect for coating cake pops, moulding into sweet treats, flooding cupcakes and traybakes, dipping biscuits.
- Lightly shake the pot, remove lid & replace loosely
- Heat on full power for 30 seconds and stir for 30 seconds
- Re-cover & heat for a further 20 seconds and stir for 30 seconds
- If not fully melted, heat for a further 10 seconds and stir, repeat if required
- For a thinner consistency, add one tsp of vegetable oil and stir
- Cooking appliances may vary, so timings are just a guide.
Warning: Do not overheat. Contents may be very hot.
Sugar, Palm oil (Fully hydrogenated palm oil, Palm oil), Whey powder (Milk), Fortified wheat flour (Wheat flour, Calcium carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)) Emulsifier: Soya lecithin, Colour: Titanium dioxide, Flavouring.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, please see ingredients in bold.
Typical values Per 100g
|of which saturates||27.7g|
|of which sugars||51.7g|
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from light.