Renshaw Dahlia Black Flower & Modelling Paste can be rolled out, hand modelled, or used with cutters, moulds, embossers and formers – perfect for creating intricate shapes and flowers. It sets firmly for ease of handling small components, and will give amazing results where both fine detail and structure are required. Available in 250g pack size.
Made in the United Kingdom. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Kosher approved.
Cut off amount of paste required, and knead to soften. It is now ready to roll, shape or model into flowers or figures.
HINTS & TIPS
- Finished flowers or models should be stored in a cool dry place, away from moisture.
- If you are assembling decorations, leave them to dry for 24hrs.
- Keep any unused paste covered, and ensure cut outs are protected under plastic to prevent drying out
- Combine 50:50 with any of the Renshaw Ready to Roll Icings to give a superior set, plus a wealth of colour combinations
- When flowers dry, brush them with coloured petal dust to make them look more realistic
Sugar, Glucose syrup, Water, Colour: E153, Stabilisers: E413, E415, Palm oil, Preservative: E202, Humectant: E422.
Allergy advice: Made in a factory that handles nuts.
Typical values per 100g
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||90.1g|
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate or freeze. Once opened, wrap paste in cling film, and place inside an air tight container to prevent drying out.